Trump Floorcoverings is committed to conducting business in a manner that protects the quality of the environment in our communities with an emphasis on using preventive measures. This commitment is based on the following core principles:
- Where appropriate, minimize the creation of wastes in connection with our operations and business activities by:
- → Promoting the reuse and recycling of materials
- → Incorporating prevention of pollution into our processes and business operations
- → Disposal of residual wastes properly
- Implement programs, provide training and support, and conduct reviews to ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Train employees to develop awareness of, and enable them to comply with, our environmental policy and to accept responsibility for their own impact on the environment
- Support our customers in their environmental initiatives
- Communicate our environmental policy to contractors
- Provide resources to enable the implementation of this environmental policy, such as finance, environmental auditors, environmental management system auditors, and human resources
- Establishing pertinent measurable objectives and targets at all work sites to improve environmental performance on a continual basis.
- Protecting the environment of our communities by conducting an appropriate environmental assessment for property purchased, sold, leased, or transferred to or from a third party.
View our full Enviromental policy here
Contact us today for a Free no obligation consultation.